- Offer employees physical activity options in the workplace.
- Increase healthy eating options at the worksite.
- Promote a wellness culture in the workplace.
- Implement at least nine criteria outlined by the American Heart Association in the areas of physical activity, nutrition and culture.
- Demonstrate measurable outcomes related to workplace wellness.
Stronghold Engineering Inc. Recognized as an American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite Worksites take steps to decrease healthcare expenses, increase productivity RIVERSIDE, MAY 21, 2014 – Stronghold Engineering Inc. has been recognized as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for helping employees eat better and move more. “Physical activity and employee wellness are important priorities at Stronghold Engineering Inc. We are honored and excited to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite,” said Beverly Bailey, CEO of Stronghold. “We’re committed to providing the best workplace environment possible. This will benefit our employees’ health and produce even more positive results for our worksite overall.” Platinum-level employers: