Stronghold Engineering has been chosen as the Specialty Contractor Division–Under 500,000 Worker Hours, 1st place Winner in the AGC of California 2020 Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEAs).
“The commitment to safety establishes our member companies as leaders and visionaries in the construction industry,” said Peter Tateishi, CEO, AGC. “We have a strong culture of safety and these awards acknowledge the commitment members have to ensure the safest possible job sites. Congratulations to each of our award winners!”
The annual AGC of California Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) was created to recognize construction companies who excel at safety performance and are committed to maintaining a safe working environment on their jobsites.
The Main Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) are split into three divisions: Building, Heavy/Civil/Highway, and Specialty Contractor. Each division is further broken down into work hour categories. Companies only compete against other companies within their selected division and work hour category. Stronghold is honored to have been awarded this distinction.
- Over Three Million Worker Hours – Swinerton
- Under 400,000 Worker Hours – Blach Construction Company
Heavy, Civil and Highway Division
- One-Three Million Worker Hours – Griffith Company
- 400,000-900,000 Worker Hours –
- 1st place – Myers & Sons Construction
- 2nd place – Nova Group, Inc.
- 3rd place – Sully-Miller Contracting
Specialty Contractor Division
- Over Four Million Worker Hours –
- 1st place – ACCO Engineered Systems
- 2nd place – Brightview Landscape Development
- Under 500,000 Worker Hours – Stronghold Engineering
- Individual Safety Effort of a Project Superintendent- Jorge Hernandez, Myers & Sons Construction
- Safety on a High Hazard Project – C.V. Larsen Co. Engineering Contractors, “Driven Pile Foundation, Rowes Creek Bridge, Mendocino Dept. Of Transportation”
- Unique Safety Application – Myers & Sons Construction, “Truce System”
The Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California, the voice of the construction industry since 1920, is an organization of construction firms and industry-related companies committed to improving our physical environment through our commitment to the principles of Skill, Integrity and Responsibility.